About the Utah REIA...
Who We Are—
The Utah Real Estate Investors Association (Utah REIA) is an Affiliate of the National Real Estate Investors Association (National REIA). Our membership consists of a variety of professionals who are interested in forming key relationships and learning strategies that result in successful real estate ventures. Professionals include: landlords, property managers, real estate investors, real estate salespersons, real estate brokers, and any business who has customers from those previously listed.
What We Do—
Training/Information— Learn what to avoid and what to embrace from a list of experienced professionals. Topics include, but are not limited to: how to get started, how to buy with no money down, how to fix and flip, dos and don'ts in landlording, property precautions, and creative financing. “Knowledge is the new money.”--Robert Kiyosaki
Networking— It's all about relationships. Turbocharge your network, boost your own credentials and get noticed.
Community Involvement— Get involved, be a good citizen, and join us “hands on” in volunteering for such organizations as Habitat for Humanity and the Ronald McDonald House.
Government Advocacy— Stay informed about new and proposed laws in Utah while fighting to protect the rights of real estate investors.
When We Do It—
The Utah REIA holds fourth regular monthly events:
- Utah Investor Meetups are held every first Thursday from 6:30 - 9:00 p.m. at The Huddle - 2400 East Fort Union Blvd, Salt Lake City, UT, 84121.
- Monthly Networking Luncheons are held every second Tuesday from 11:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. at Red Robin - 316 East Winchester Street, Murray UT, 84107.
- Utah Wholesale Meetups are held the second Thursday from 7:00 - 9:00 p.m. at Thai Siam - 12147 Factory Outlet Drive, Draper, UT 84020
- Monthly Meetings are held every fourth Tuesday from 6:30 - 8:30 p.m. at The Utah Apartment Association - 448 East Winchester Street, Suite 460, Murray, UT 84107
- National Discounts--As an Affiliate of the National REIA, members of the Utah REIA save big at national retailers, and can earn exclusive rebates, including: Home Depot, Sherwin Williams, FedEx & FedEx Office, Rentals.com, etc. To learn more about National Benefits, click here.
- Member to Member Discounts--Take advantage of the many discounts offered by Utah REIA members for Utah REIA members. Available only in the Members Only section.
- Sponsorships--The Utah REIA realizes that frequency=credibility=response. Therefore, there are six different sponsorships have been created to build response for your business. Click here and choose the right sponsorship package for your business.
- Utah REIA Library--As an Affiliate of the National REIA, the Utah REIA has access to share with members 27 folders of information, sorted by category. What would you like to learn more about? Topics include, but are not limited to, land, internet, credit, lease options, foreclosures, 1031 exchanges, etc. Available only in the Members Only section.
- And more!