Self Directed IRA: What it is, Why you Want it, How to Use it
June 27th @ 6:30pm - 8:30pm
As times have changed, the trend is to be more creative when preparing for comfortable retirement.
For example, more and more investors are turning to self-directed individual retirement accounts (IRAs) to purchase non-traded assets like real estate.
Join the Utah REIA for the June Monthly Meeting and learn from Michael Cozart, Senior National Education Specialist for Equity Trust, on how to build your nest egg using a self-directed IRA.
Here is a sample of the content to be covered:
1) Types of self-directed IRA investments allowable by the IRS
2) Real-life case studies of self-directed IRA investors
3) Answers to common questions about how the investment process works and what’s required
MORE ABOUT MR. COZART: Michael Cozart, National Education Specialist encompasses a dynamic background in finance, investing, and public speaking. His entrepreneurial spirit and passion for elevating the client experience has led him to educate audiences about the tax advantages of self-directed IRAs. He has assisted thousands of investors with their start in self-directed investing, empowering them to take control of their retirement, healthcare, and education savings. He is viewed as an expert in his field and frequently appears as a guest at real estate investing seminars and expos.
ABOUT THE SPONSOR: Done For You Real Estate USA is a full-service real estate team that helps clients build an actual real estate portfolio in markets that maximize cash flow or equity opportunity. They have available properties that are not available on any other website or listing service. For more information, please visit www.doneforyourealestateusa.com
DATE: Tuesday, June 27th
TIME: 6:30pm - 8:30pm
LOCATION: Utah Apartment Association--448 East Winchester Street, Suite 460, Murray, UT 84107
COST: Utah REIA Members and 1st Time Guests are Free; All Others are $15.
To RSVP or For More Info: Contact Rebecca Dearing by calling (801) 647-8862 or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Utah REIA holds four regular monthly events:
- Utah Investor Meetups are held every first Thursday from 6:30 - 9:00 p.m. at The Huddle - 2400 East Fort Union Blvd, Salt Lake City, UT, 84121.
- Monthly Networking Luncheons are held every second Tuesday from 11:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. at Red Robin - 316 East Winchester Street, Murray UT, 84107.
- Utah Wholesale Meetups are held the second Thursday from 7:00 - 9:00 p.m. at Thai Siam - 12147 Factory Outlet Drive, Draper, UT 84020
- Monthly Meetings are held every fourth Tuesday from 6:30 - 8:30 p.m. at The Utah Apartment Association - 448 East Winchester Street, Suite 460, Murray, UT 84107